Sunday 29 January 2012

Warhammer 40k Post: Titan Updates

This weekend I have made some serious progress on the Titan. I have built both legs and successfully finished the two of them (bar a few pistons), along with the hip joints, the left foot is crushing the Rhino it's based on, I am going to model it so it seems as though the tank is being crushed into the mud before it breaks apart under the weight of the Titan. I have also added details to the head that I hadn't realised were missing until it was a little late. I have also made the 7 inch circular base the Titan will be based upon and begun to make the neccessary procedures to  connect the legs to it (with a huge number of pins).
The Right Leg (early Saturday) 



Dry fit of Torso to legs (I was quite surpised by how big this thing actually will stand - bit bigger than the Stompas I have for my Orks).
Dry fit -alternative angle
Legs on base (there are still alot of details to add here, but you get a good idea of what it will look like)
Legs on base, with a Guardsman to show scale

No comments:

Post a Comment