Thursday 5 July 2012

Secrets of the Third Reich - Update 2 of the week.

Last time I did an update on my Secrets of the Third Reich stuff was on the weekend, where I promised some pics, which are included here. I've done more than I thought this week so more models are done!
 I have also got at least two more of the Infantry Squad undercoated. It is worth noting I've named each model/character, and kept notes on which squad there are in and weapon they are carrying. This also helps with fiction and background storytelling (I'm in the process of writing a small bit of fiction for these guys as we speak.
Here's the pics, sorry about the focus, the lighting here at the moment is atrocious! (And I'm just rubbish at photo-taking!)
Here we have Sergeant Bryant of the Command Squad

One of my 2 Snipers (Very pleased with the camouflage!), not decided on which this is yet.

Lieutenant Everett, Commander of the force.

Private Moses, one of the most basically armed troops, with just a rifle!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good although the pictures are kind of tiny. Did you buy a starter box or did you buy models seperately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a Starter Box from Square Orange Games, it contains all the basic infantry and two extra snipers (who are not needed for a basic force).
    The only things I currently have for Secrets of the Third Reich that aren't from the current starter box are the "British Steel" Armoured Suit Squad (4 out of 5 of which are still on my desk awaiting assembly).

    ReplyDelete