Thursday 9 February 2012

Warhammer 40k Post: Titan Updates and other projects

I have once again been back at home doing more work on the Titan this week, my progress has been quite enormous this time around, but I also felt it might be worth adding some of my other projects onto the blog. One being the Adeptus Mechanicus Magos I showed in an earlier post, based off a Scibor Sci-fi Roman Centurion, the other is my latest incarnation of my Ork Warboss for 40k - Orkamungus, named after the Ork from the PC game: Dawn of War, he is a narcissic Ork and has named anything particularly desturctive in his army after himself. The model is a Finecast Ghazghkull Thraka, I chopped both legs off at the knee and added in some extra length using Skorcha fuel canisters from the Ork Dreadnought. The pictures show the model after the first few painted details have been added.
The Titan has been spray painted, the Torso is all done, just the weapons, legs and base to do now.
Sorry about the sideways view folks.

Big scary Ork!!..... or not.

The Titan as it stands at present from the Front, complete with it's weapons
Left arm (Plasma Blastgun)
Right arm (Turbo Laser Destroyer)
Top-down view
Inside the Torso
Inside the head
The Adeptus Mechancius Magos

No comments:

Post a Comment