Wednesday, 17 August 2016

First weeks of August 2016

Hello again folks,

I have been working away at my WW2 models, starting with my Stuh 42, which whilst has been virtually finished in terms of painting, I have decided after opinions from friends that my WW2 German vehicles look too "new" and "factory fresh". To solve this I have decided to add in some details such as camouflage nets and dirt washes to make the vehicles look dirty and used out in the battlefields of WW2.
Thus is my now completed Stuh 42 - much more battle-ready!


I have also been painting some more of early WW2 British forces, including my Matilda II. The work on it so far is shown below: